Wednesday, January 27

Yarrr



We overslept this morning but still somehow managed to be ready at the regular time. Which kind of makes me think I must spend a fair bit of time faffing about in the morning.




Someone commented that I don’t look my usual “outrageous” self today and I put that down to the oversleeping thing and also my ever increasing list of injuries. It’s really frustrating trying to add finishing touches to an outfit when you have 2 very important fingers out of order. I’m sure if I’d injured my ring finger for instance I’d still find it inconvenient but the truth of the matter is that your thumb and your index finger do a whole lotta stuff. Grrr.


I have also injured my foot which has resulted in my limping everywhere. Super. I kind of feel like a pirate so I definitely had to wear these necklaces today. And the stripes. I probably should have added one of my bird necklaces for good measure but I was impressed enough that I managed to work the clasps on these guys. And, you know, the whole time thing.



I tried to make myself feel better with a little customised bandage art until one of the girls at work pointed out that ink may not be the best thing next to a wound. Again, super.



Here’s hoping for smoother sailing of the Seven Seas tomorrow.

Necklaces: Gitfs
Shirt: Kmart
Skirt: Myer
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Gift
Scarf: Diva
Sunglasses: Myer

2 comments:

  1. Aw, the ink will be fine next to the wound. Bodies are brave and brilliant! Hope yours feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, sorry to laugh at your expense, but this was funny to see and read :) I'm probably a bit slow, but in the pic of you with your crook finger I thought you were giving a visual message that you had a crook eye... heh heh... were you giving a message at all besides the obvious or are my imaginings just running about without supervision - as is often the case...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.