Saturday, February 27

Night Moves


Sorry I'm a little late on this one guys but last night was pretty exciting for me.  It was the EP Launch of J-Pan Fan, the first band that I've styled.


The show was phenomenal. That sound! They were tight, hookie and Emma's voice is just, I'm sorry but there's no other way to describe it than, f*** off good. And they all looked smokin'!


I had intended to take a bunch of pictures to show you all but my camera had other plans and this is pretty much the only one I got. Don't worry, there were plenty of photographers there and I will be sure and let you guys know when something is up.


Until then, don't stop the rockin'.

Blazer: Target
Necklaces: Cotton On & Gift
Bangle: Gift
Ring: Jay Jays
Singlet: Myer
Skirt: Myer
Boots: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.