Wednesday, March 3

Mustard? Don’t Let’s Be Silly.


Isn’t mustard a great colour? While rummaging through my suitcase of puppies these last few days I’ve found that I have this stripy shirt (a definite favourite), a chunky knit cardigan and a v-neck pullover all in this wonderful colour. I’d like to add a pair of knee high mustard socks to my collection too so if anyone has suggestions on where I might find them (online or in Australia) I’d be mighty pleased.


Plus after Winona’s talk of National Corn Dog Day (the perfect accompaniment) I’m actually a little hungry for some. Hot English is my favourite but I think some American would be more suitable today, what with the boots and all.


Which have provided the perfect amount of warmth today. Though unless I want to end ass up in the Mall (turns out, I don’t) then I really need to get a little grip happening on these babies. There is also a sharp spiky thing having at my ankle in the left boot so I might take them in for some TLC. And considering I got them for $20 six years ago I can probably afford to put a little back into them.


Also, if I was to create a pie chart based on today's reactions from work colleagues, it would be overwhelmingly in favour of "bumble bee".

Top: Valley Girl
Dress: Was Mum’s
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Mustard is a tough color to wear (it's much easier to eat) but your are ROCKING it. And thanks so much for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE mustard! It's such a gorgeous color that goes so well on warm redheads!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.