Tuesday, March 30

Styling The Cerebrum

Another day in corporate dress, another post on what's inside my head.
Image courtesy of http://www.heartbreakpublishing.com/

Jack Vettriano is an all time favourite artist of mine. I first fell in love with this image and then explored a little further to find that this incredible man is self taught. The mood that he creates is just so palpable. The women are seductive, the men are masculine and they are both so strong. I love it. I have a book of his called "Lovers and Other Strangers". If you can get a copy of it I highly recommend it. There are few things more indulgent than spending a little time in Jack's world.

1 comment:

  1. In a class I was in the teacher showed us this painting and then told us to write a story about what is happening in it. Really wonderful painting :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.