Saturday, April 10

So Right


I am stoked with my outfit today. This dress and these boot chains were gifts from family members and it makes me so happy to know that they know me so well. Really, I am one lucky kid.


I was going for a late 80’s early 90’s rock look. A little LA groupie maybe? The crochet, lace and cheesecloth of the dress are so beautiful. Paired with the boots, boot chains and sheer black polka dot stockings it just takes it to that perfect marriage of beauty and rock. Think Bebe Buell, Marianne Faithfull and Jane Birkin meets Drew Barrymore, Courtney Love and Lita Ford. I am in my element.


A big night of catching up with friends and enjoying many a tasty beverage is on the cards tonight. I am pumped. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. See you back next week.

Dress: Gift
Necklace: Gift
Cuff: ?
Belt: Sportsgirl
Slip: Was Mum’s
Stockings: Target and then Night Owl when they tore
Boots: Thrifted
Boot Chains: Gift
Bag: The Fashion Station

3 comments:

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.