Wednesday, June 23

In Which I Am Not Sensible


I’m going to say this here because then maybe it will sink in. Ok, listen up self. It is cold outside and it’s going to get colder. It is winter and only the first month. STOP planning outfits that do not involve tights. Yes those knee high socks are cute with your wedges but unless you’re wearing fleece undies they’re not getting a spin by themselves. Got it? Good.


Onto other things, do you think different colours provide more or less warmth? I know that black absorbs the sun and therefore it is warmer but I mean overall. Wearing Autumnal colours makes me feel like I should be warmer. I don’t know if I actually am but psychologically I feel like I’d be warmer than if I was wearing white. Um. Did I just lose the plot?


Quick, talk about something sensible! Uh, these hair pins are pretty.

Hair pins: Seven Blueberries Jewellery
Cardigan: SES Fashion
Necklaces: Markets and gift
Dress: Cotton On
Boot strap worn as arm decoration.
Belt: Myer
Tights: Target
Shoes: City Beach

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!!!!!
    Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel that way. We have two identical blankets: one that's baby blue and one that's dark red. I swear the dark red one feels heavier.

    Cue the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you're so funny :)
    Those hair pins are very pretty! I've never though about whether colours make me warmer or colder, but they do change my mood. And when I'm wearing blue I am NEVER cold or sad or grumpy. I'm looking and feeling fiiiiine ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so gorgeous. Love love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.