Wednesday, June 2

Same, But Different


Thank you all for your wonderful comments on yesterday’s milestone. One of the best parts of blogging is being able to communicate with like minded people. I love seeing what you all wear and just know that if the cosmos aligned and we all got together somehow, well, look out world there are some sweet ass lookin’ people headed your way!


I planned this outfit on the weekend. I’ve taken to putting aside some time on a Sunday night and putting together outfits for the week ahead. I really enjoy it. It’s fun to play in the wardrobe and it also takes the pressure off in the morning. Plus if I know in advance what I’m wearing it gives me a chance to think up extra embellishments. Of course sometimes they don’t quite work out but having most of it planned makes it easy to swap out one or two pieces.


Anyway, I realised this morning that I’ve paired 2 kinds of check again AND they’re red and black. Just like yesterday. Do I need to join Check Lovers Anonymous? Do I have a problem? Speaking of problems, the Myer Stock take Sale started today. Dear Granny! It took every ounce of my will power to come back to the office. I have a big bag full of goodies though, and I didn’t even make it past the hosiery department! Well, I did pick up a belt on the way through. So stay tuned for the debut of many a leg adornment in the near future.

Bow: Junk shop, customised by Lovers, Saints & Sailors
Dress: Kmart
Shirt: Valley Girl
Broach: Gift
Belt: Gift (checker tie from shirt)
Socks: Gift
Shoes: Chemist

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love this outfit. The proportions are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute mix of patterns on this outfit!!!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You socks are adorable. You mix patterns really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your socks! I can't wait to see these goodies you speak of :) I love the shelves and fairy lights behind you - what a cool display!

    I wish the cosmos would hurry up and align so I could meet all the amazing women I get to read about and interact with every day through blogging. *sigh* If Only :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.