Tuesday, September 21

Prairie Girl


I feel like I could run through fields all innocent and carefree in this outfit. Only it’s raining out so the grass would probably stick to my legs and itch me.


My shopping trip on Saturday was a success. I came away with 2 tops, 2 dresses, a skirt and a bangle (which I am wearing today). The only problem is it’s been raining since Sunday. Which is great. I love rain. It’s just, well, nothing that I bought is really conducive to cold, rainy weather (except maybe the bangle).


It’s supposed to dry out after today, so I shouldn’t have to wait too long to show off my finds. All on sale too might I add. Which, again, I love. It’s enough to make a girl wanna run through a field…

Earrings: Diva
Scarf: Gift
Dress: Witchery
Top: Myer
Belt: Myer
Bangle: Cotton On
Boots: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. Your boots are superb! Awesome blog :)

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.