Wednesday, October 6

If I Were a Boy


I raided this shirt from The Man’s wardrobe so often last summer that he gave it to me. Isn’t he just a gem?


I’m a little bit in love with my pocket square. I wish the design was a little closer to the top so it poked out more. But I like the little buzz of orange that it gives.


These shorts are a little bit mullet. God, that sounds awful. What I mean is, it’s work at the front and party at the back. After carefully cuffing each side before I sat down every time, I gave up. So now the front is cuffed and the back hangs low. Which I quite like actually. Party on good sir.

Shirt: Was The Man’s
Handkerchief: Thrifted
Belt: Myer
Watch: Free
Shorts: Myer
Shoes: City Beach

1 comment:

  1. ha ha mullet! That makes me think of the last episode of four weddings evertime I heard that word. One of the girls had a mullet wedding dress. It was short in the front and long at the back. It was odd!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.