Wednesday, November 24

Suds


OK, note to self. Write blog before you spend 2 hours in the bath tub. That muscle relaxing bubble bath also appears to relax the brain cells right outta your head.


I felt very laid back and slouchy today. Hell, I didn't even bother putting my belt through it's loop. Yeah, I roll like that sometimes.


It's my last day at work tomorrow. If I can pull some brain cells together I might try and plan something a little special. Or I might lay on the couch and drink a cup of tea. I guess you'll find out in the morning.


Top: Target
Dress: Myer
Belt: Myer
Ring: Lovisa
Shoes: City Beach

3 comments:

  1. I think this combo is the most gorgeous thing you have ever worn - it all just works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cuter than cute! What terrific patterns together! You lady, are a pattern mixing genius!

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the love of the pattern mixing, nice work. I hope your last day of work went well and that you celebrated it!
    I also tagged you in a post. You now have 7 secrets to share.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.