Wednesday, November 10

Sweet Sally-Ann


I feel a little country today. Not bumpkin, more...whatever isn't bumpkin I guess. I'd say that I'd be at home in a field but you and I both know my reaction to fields


This dress is gorgeous. So light and soft. It was my reception dress after we were married so it makes me feel happy whenever I wear it too.


I made this necklace this morning and I'm rather pleased with it I must say. It's pretty simple, a badge strung on a chain but it just works so well with the outfit. I have a feeling this won't be the last that you see of it. I'm glad to have a use for the gold chain too. I rarely wear gold although there are often gold/copper accents with a lot of my brown leather belts.


I'm really wanting some wooden jewellery. Necklaces in particular. In my mind I want some long, brown, wooden beads. I have been looking for months but can't seem to find anything. I know this story though. 6 months from now they'll be everywhere.

Dress: Myer
Top: Jacqui E
Badge worn as necklace: Polka Dot Rabbit
Chain: ?
Belt: Myer
Shoes: City Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.