Wednesday, November 17

Tis


Tis the season where you can wear red and green without people looking at you strangely and asking about elves. No other season or event has such a monopoly on colour. When you wear red and white, no one asks if you're supposed to be a cupid or something related to valentines day. No one mistakes you for the Easter bunny when you wear pastels. But Christmas, it's all over these complimentary colours. 


For the record I am not an elf. I never really got into the whole elf, wizard, fairy thing. Except for when I used to play slingshots with my friend at school. Then I was an elf or whatever was going to kick that trees butt. 


Hmmm, things just took a turn didn't they? It's been a rather disjointed day and it appears my brain is happy to broadcast the fact. 


Best end the broadcast here before I say something really ridiculous.


Purple monkey dishwasher.

Top: Valley Girl
Dress Tightrope
Broach: Gift
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: City Beach

2 comments:

  1. I like how you mixed red and green, without it being RED AND GREEN! The subtleness is good. Otherwise I might call you an elf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just completely cute in that first pic! You have a lovely smile. And I really like this outfit. So perfect!

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.