Thursday, January 27

I Am. You Are. We Are.


It was Australia Day yesterday. Hooray for a day spent with friends, drinking, eating and listening to music. If that's what we stand for as a nation, then gosh darn it if I'm not just a bit proud.


I left the camera at home in favour of busting out the lomos and shock horror - actual old timey film! I'll be sure and share the pictures, you know, in 8 months when I get them developed. It's like a mini time capsule. There are shots on there from oh, 2 years ago I think?


I made my very first batch of lamingtons to honour the occasion. Success! 




We made a watermelon punch too. Success again!




We drank a lot. Success! Fleeting success, but success nonetheless. Let's just not talk about the crushing failure of today...


Dress: Tightrope
Belt: Myer
Bracelet: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Rubi
 

1 comment:

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.