Tuesday, January 18

Today's Outfit Was Brought To You By The Letter Triangle


So today was built around shapes. Triangles and diamonds specifically.


Nothing to really credit as a source of inspiration other than I like this skirt. And I like this shirt. And I decided I'd wear them both today. And they both have triangle and diamond type shapes on them. So then I wore, or held other things with triangle and diamond type shapes on them.


Yep. It's about that deep around here at the moment. My brain you see, she no work so good right now on account of lots to do and not many cells to go around.



What shape are brain cells I wonder. Probably more blobby than diamondy or triangly, right?

Scarf: From a dress from Kmart
Top: Tigerlily
Belt: Myer
Bangle: Ballantynes
Ring: Diva
Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Yesstyle.com.au
Bag: The Fashion Station

1 comment:

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.