Wednesday, March 16

And So It Began...


During the packing/unpacking process I came across something rather interesting.


Back in 2003, when I was living in Santa Cruz, my friend Ellie came over from Australia to visit. 


We took a trip up to Seattle and Vancouver, got tattoos, lost our luggage, missed flights and had the time of our lives.


Being the eternal reminiscer that I am, I kept all kinds of ticket stubs and free newspapers from the trip. As well as this journal chronicling each day.

And as you can see here. I didn't just record what we did. No, with what can only be called "photographic like accuracy" I drew what we wore. 

So there you have it folks. I truly am an old hat. Style blogging since 2003. REPRESENT!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! i love this. though my mom calls me a pack rat for keeping all my stubs and journals, i know in the future i will look back and laugh at all the good memories.

    Thank you for this!

    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! that is nostalgia GOLD!

    Where have all my awesome t-shirts gone?

    I like this-
    We took a trip up to Seattle and Vancouver, got tattoos, lost our luggage, missed flights and had the time of our lives.

    Soooooooo true!

    I think that was the best trip ever. we should do that again sometime. Dunno about more tattoos though. I think I have enough now.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.