Wednesday, April 13

Sunshine And


We went to see Reggie Watts last night. Oh man, I don't even remember exactly what it was that made my cheeks burn from laughing so hard but I think we can safely say it was "everything" and leave it at that.


Only, actually, I won't leave it at that. I'll say this: Go and see him if you can! The dude is...he's really good, OK? Just go.


You know what made it even better last night? It was seated! At The Tivoli! Yes, I am officially an old person and delight at the option of sitting down at a venue.


Crazy thing you know...I can still hear when I sit down! I know! The body never ceases to amaze... 

Bow: Cotton On
Earring: Lovisa
Sunglasses: Cotton On
Necklace: Assorted rings
Shirt: Cotton On
Dress: Tightrope
Boots: Thrifted

4 comments:

  1. i am totally in love with the way you styled your hair in this post. id die for curls. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!! i'm loving those thrifted boots!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.