Monday, October 31

Janesin'





I really like this outfit. Even though I guess it could be considered a little "plain Jane".




Black shirt, black skirt, black leggings. Brown shoes. You know, just to mess with you.




I found this shirt the other day, when I found "The Unexpected Dress". It's super soft and a rad colour and the shape and material remind me of one of those awesome shirts you've had so long they're faded and threadbare. 




I've seen some collections like that. But with 3 figure price tags, I'm gonna pass. Besides, I'd rather stick a shirt in the washing machine with a few rocks. You know, do it the old fashioned way. (Side note: Does this actually work? Did I just invent this? Does insurance cover washing machine damage?)


Sunglasses: Dangerfield
Shirt: David Jones
Wrist stuff: Lovisa
Skirt: Myer
Leggings: Myer
Shoes: City Beach

2 comments:

  1. nice look <3
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.


    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.