Monday, December 26

Happy Boxing Day!



After all the mad dashing around in the lead up to Christmas, there really is nothing like:

  1. Kicking back on the couch
  2. Drinking beer
  3. Watching the cricket
  4. Listening to the dulcet tones of Richie Benaud
  5. Nomming on leftovers
  6. Enjoying a wee kip on said couch while listening to said Richie after nomming said leftovers and drinking said beer during said cricket

I hope you're doing at least one, if not all of these things today.

Headscarf: gift
Top: Tigerlily
Shorts: David Jones
Beer: Cellarbrations at The Grange

3 comments:

  1. I'm still eating leftovers ;p hope your Christmas & Boxing day were fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely kicked back, drank beer and ate leftovers! ;) I don't know who Richie Benaud is, but I'm gonna look him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you think. definitely a day of feasting on leftovers and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.