Monday, January 4

Back To It



First day back at work today. It feels a bit like going through the motions though because I’m having the next 3 days off to go visit friends and see some shows, then coming back to work on Friday.  A most sweet deal.

It’s overcast again today. The rain has stopped but it’s still that beautiful grey out there. I thought I’d take advantage of the lack of searing heat and layer it up a little. I always feel so disappointed when I miss the opportunity to revel in the cooler temperatures.

I often feel like an old school reporter when I wear this vest and skirt. Perhaps an old school music reviewer with these embroidered guitars. A little Howlin’ Wolf anyone? And I love me a good head scarf. Especially since I’m still figuring out how to work this new haircut to my liking.

Scarf: Myer
Top: General Pants
Vest: Target
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Rubi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.