Tuesday, January 5

On The Road



 You’ve gotta love going on mini vacations. We’re heading to Byron Bay this morning to visit friends and see a show, then back to Brisvegas for a Music Festival. Some careful planning and a lot of walking from the bedroom to the living room to do a fashion parade for The Man and this is what I’ve come up with.


We’ll be moving between the beach, the pub, the venue and the hotel tomorrow. Sounds like some adventuring to me so I’ve channelled my inner 1940’s explorer with this outfit. The Man calls them my Attenborough shorts. I love these shoes, a fantastic find for only $19! Especially since I’d been lusting over a pair of brogues for months. I picked this beautiful blouse up after a determined shopping trip and immediately thought 1940’s Africa. Score. Then a  paper trilby to seal the deal. Perfect.

And here is a sneak peak of the festival garb:



Stay tuned.

Hat: Target
Necklaces: Diva
Blouse: Jaqcui E
Belt: Was Mum's
Shorts: David Jones
Shoes: City Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.