Monday, May 31

Time Flies


It's the last day of Autumn today. It's gone so fast! It feels like only yesterday that I was celebrating the first day of the season. I really wanted to wear this outfit today. They feel like the perfect Autumn colours and I didn't want to miss out.


The real talking piece of today was my watches. I've been wanting to stack a bunch of watches for a while now but haven't found anything that I really like. And what's with all the thrift stores either not having any or charging a ridiculous amount for them? These 2 orange ones were the right price. Free! A local dry cleaner was giving them out on the corner as celebration of being in business for 20 years. I missed out on scoring one on the corner but ended up with 2 thanks to people at work. Thanks guys!


I already had the middle one and had some leftover boot straps from customising the band on it. So they all work together really well. It has a rather Steampunk feel to it. I don't know much about the sub-culture but from what I have seen it's mighty cool.


Winter tomorrow. Hooray! It just keeps getting better!

Top: Myer
Shirt: Trade Secret
Necklace: Markets
Belt: Myer
Watches: Gifts, customised by Lovers, Saints & Sailors
Skirt: Valley Girl
Socks: Gift
Boots:Thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit ! I always love your photos !
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your style... and your numerous watches, as well!
    ...it seems your hair keeps getting prettier and prettier as time goes by, hmm? ; w ;

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those watches together. they look so good.

    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so digging those watches! I wish I knew someone giving away free watches!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.