Wednesday, July 7

Sniffle


I’m sick. *Wail* I went into work today. All sniffly and sneezy and sore throaty. Lord knows why. Being a martyr really isn’t my style. If I still feel oogie tomorrow I am going to camp out in bed with a stack of magazines and soup. Garlic soup. With chili. And vitamin C. And panadol. Ugh.


At least I feel all comfy and snuggly. It took a cold turn today. Which I’m glad about. It’s so cold in Melbourne that I thought we might have ruined the rest of the Brisbane winter by going down there. It didn’t feel cold at all when we got back. Thankfully I was wrong.


Now to some super happy fun time news. I won a competition!! The simply wonderful (and let’s be honest, gorgeous) Jentine over at My Edit ran a competition hosted by Spellbound last month. And I won!! Oh man it was all I could do not to run up and down between the desks at work when I found out. It was actually a rather lucky few days in the ol’ “Casa Del Sailors”. The Man won a new pair of shoes and a deck (skate. I don’t know if that’s self explanatory. Not the deck that is attached to a house. Or the sailing kind, as in “all hands on”.) in a tipping competition. So it’s all eyes on the mail at the moment. Hooray!

Hair clip: Dangerfield
Cardigan: SES Fashion
Broach: Gift
Top: Myer
Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: City Beach
Gloves: Gift
Scarf: Myer

6 comments:

  1. Aw cute :) But take those gloves off girl! It's summer!
    And btw, im in love with your blog logo, so cool.
    Follow eachother?
    PD x<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you feel sick, but you look supercute! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the floral skirt!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is one of my favourite outfits of yours. So gorgeous. That skirt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour palette lady :)
    Sucks so bad you're sick - I'm sick too *sniffle* and I have to work coz it's just me and my boss at our little company. Crap crap crap.
    Hope you feel better soon and congrats on winning the giveaway!
    It's a great feeling huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layering!!!! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.