Tuesday, December 7

Colour Me


This wasn't what I was going to wear today. But I did. Wear it. And I'm glad I did. Wear it. I think.


You see the iPhone weather app told me that it was going to be cold, grey and rainy. Much like it has been for the last week. So when I got up this morning I slipped on a floral dress and cardigan and felt all nice and snuggly. Then I felt a bit grumpy and then I felt down right warm because it was not cold or grey or rainy*. It may have been grey. OK, it was grey but that's it.


So I removed layer by layer until I felt cooler but was then somewhat indecent. Thus began my 30 second riffling through the clean clothes basket to come up with raspberry and watermelon. If you're gonna be hot summer, I'm gonna dress like a summer fruit. Take that.


*It actually rained the whole time I wrote this post. It seems Summer likes to make a fool out of me. And not just in a bathing suit.


Glasses: Spec Savers
Top: Witchery
Skirt: Myer
Watch: Target
Shoes: Target

4 comments:

  1. weather anomaly happens a lot this month in Indonesia. bright and sunny in the morning until noon but cloudy and rainy in the afternoon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are just too cool and i love the color of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, especially the skirt! Bright colours look great on you. The purple and blue in the outfit below look wonderful as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THOSE SHOES! I want nine of them. Which is more shoes than I have feet, but you know I've always loved to excess. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.