Monday, December 6

When 5:30am is OK


The conference finished up today. I learned some really interesting stuff. 


I also learned that I don't always like to be up at 5:30am. I like to be up at 5:30am if I am on my way to the airport aaaand that's pretty much it. Wait, no, I also like to be up at 5:30am on Christmas. Which is shockingly close by the way. We're talking less than 3 weeks. How did this happen?? 


Luckily I have all of my presents sorted so now it's just a matter of kicking back and trying not to buy myself anything in the off chance that someone else buys it for me. And really, that's not a bad problem to have.

Cardigan: SES Fashions
Broach: Gift
Dress: Target
Watch: Target
Belt: Cue
Shoes: Rubi

Don't forget to enter my give away. It ends in just 4 days!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty outfit =) I really really like the cardigan with the dress, they look really good together. And that broach is lovely too =D
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what you look like at 5:30 AM?!?! I'm jealous. Love the whole outfit, especially the purple, navy and white combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great idea, wonderful styling, a sweater is great.
    Great blog, I Often look here.

    Regards Adam
    http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.