Thursday, July 7

In Which I Solve The Kitten's Problem



I'm here! I am! I just...shall I be honest? OK...I just bought a Mac and by golly I'm still trying to figure out how to work it! 




I've got a pretty good grasp on it now. Much better than the first few days when I looked something like that kitten on a branch, you know, the motivational one. "Hang In There". I've got a better idea, go ahead and retract your claws, land on the ground, take a nap and then call someone that knows how to climb a tree properly.




Look, I even made a cute little case for it! (The Mac that is, not the kitten.)




But anyway, I'm here, and wearing clothes. And getting stares. This outfit drew quite a bit of attention. I didn't think it was that outrageous but one might argue that my idea of outrageous is slightly off base. 




To be honest, I find skinny jeans outrageous. Or more specifically, Jeggings. Ugh. Look at that. I even capitalised it. Surely they aren't worthy of a capital letter.




OK, OK, I know this post is getting on the long side. But you know what? I'm just excited that I've managed to type this whole thing without deleting an application or setting something on fire.




Truth be told I am not a total technology noob. But I am easily frustrated. I like to think of it as one of my more endearing qualities...


Vest: Kmart
Shirt: Cotton On
Singlet: Witchery
Poncho worn as skirt: Macy*s
Leggings: Cotton On
Boots: Thrifted

2 comments:

  1. Wicked cool leggings. I might have to search for a pair of those when it gets colder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked like a freaking glamour queen film star, no wonder you were turning heads in the city faster than a pancake chef flipping batter with an electric spatula xxx SHMOKIN!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.