Thursday, January 21

Another Time, Another Place



Today I am elegantly reclining on a chaise longue in a spacious marble tiled sun room with the white shutters open. My hair is immaculately styled in finger waves and I am holding the leash of a magnificent panther. Or maybe an ocelot because they’re pretty cute. But more likely a panther as a symbol of my dignity and inner strength.

At least that’s what I see when I look at this outfit. In real life I am sitting at my desk at work under fluorescent lights. My hair is unruly and there is not a wild cat to be seen.

I fell asleep on the couch last night and didn’t plan an outfit for this morning. So when I got out of the shower there were a good 4 minutes spent staring at my wardrobe willing something to appear. 



I am really happy with how this came together. This was the first belt I picked up and I honestly didn’t expect it to work but I was pleasantly surprised.



We had a different winged visitor in the park at lunch today. Not exactly a symbol of dignity and inner strength but a bird's gotta work with what he's got.

Sunglasses: Cotton On
Necklace: Klein’s
Shirt: Jacqui E
Singlet: Myer
Belt: Sportsgirl
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.