Tuesday, January 19

Shhhh



Today I feel like a librarian from a creepy children’s story. Maybe one of the Lemony Snicket chronicles. The belted waist and semi-frills coupled with the length and neck on this dress are very reserved. The wild hair escaping from its pins, the spots and a skull and crossbones scarf bring the creepy element. Plus I wear glasses at work so I’m basically a librarian all the time.



I bought this scarf yesterday. Post Christmas I am achingly skint but at $5 I couldn’t let this baby be. I was so excited to find it. My pulse actually quickened. I have a white one and a green one and now this beautiful black one. I won’t say that my collection is complete because that would imply that I won’t buy any more and you and I both know that won’t happen.



Details, details.

Dress: Kmart
Scarf: Diva
Belt: Trade Secret
Shoes: Rubi
Hair Clips: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.