Wednesday, February 3

Free For All


The Man summed this outfit up well this morning. It’s a whole bunch of stuff that you wouldn’t think to put together but somehow works. It’s the scarf. The scarf saves the day. I built this whole outfit around one of my new pairs of shoes and then didn’t end up wearing them. I like that kind of evolution though. And it made me think about where my outfit choices start. Whether it’s a certain piece, or a colour, or the ever elusive, “feeling”.


I like this get up. I feel like a 1970’s librarian. What is with me and librarians? The name Nana Mouskouri came to mind but the pictures I found don’t really match what I had in my brain. But my favourite part of it all? I am super comfortable. Yay!


Lunch in the park again today. Gosh I love Bento Date Day. And it just keeps getting better. Acupuncture tonight and then Thai food for dinner. A girl could get used to this.


Aw. The best picture.

Sunglasses: Myer
Jacket: Cotton On
Scarf: Jay Jays?
Singlet: Myer
Skirt: Trade Secret
Shoes: Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.