Monday, July 19

Simple Girl


I didn’t ask much of my outfit today. Most importantly it needed to be comfortable. And easy. We had an awesome, somewhat large weekend and any functioning brain cells that remained in my head this morning were put to the more important task of making sure I looked both ways before I crossed the street.


I am comfortable. And it was easy to get dressed. I’d had a piece of washing basket inspiration during the week with this top and skirt so that was kind of sorted. It’s easy to be boring when you’re brain dead. I would like to think I’m not. Boring or brain dead. Unfortunately today I’m not all that convincing.


The No Shopping Report
I dreamt last night that I nearly broke my shopping ban at Target on a 4 pack of scarves for Mum. Though really, that would have counted as a gift and gifts are OK. In real life I’ve stayed strong. I’ve not been tempted and whenever I’ve gone into a store I feel weird and uncomfortable. Lord knows what’s happened. I wonder if it’s permanent…


Check it out. My business cards are done. Aren't they rad?

Top: Tigerlily
Skirt: Target
Necklace worn as bracelet: Diva
Tights: Target
Shoes: Novo

3 comments:

  1. I like the outfit and skulls are one of my passion...what else can i say...good blog!!

    Take a look at my blog and follow if you want!!

    Kisses from Italy!!

    http://doriansanti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those business cards are awesome! What are you gonna use them for?

    Ps. I love your shoes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.