Monday, November 8

After Effects

While holidays are fantastic, the amount of catching up on everything you need to do when you get back, well, it's not so fantastic. It's OK though. I think I'm back in the swing of things.


What I don't feel like I'm back in the swing of though, is outfits. It's happened before and it's happening again it seems - wardrobe funk. I'm going to put it down to an intimidatingly large collection of washing to get through. Plus it's actually starting to get kind of warm. Huh, Spring, who would have thought it? Seriously, it's like it listened to all of my complaining way back in September.


On another note, we went to the Good Food and Wine Show on Saturday. It was brilliant. As it is every year. This year I decided to wear a fork in my hair in honour of the occasion.  I took great delight in hearing people whisper "it's the fork girl" behind their hands as I walked by.


Top: Valley Girl
Belt: Myer
Skirt: Valley Girl
Ring: Diva
Shoes: City Beach

3 comments:

  1. Fork in the hair? Classic. Glad you had a good time. When my fave bloggers go away it's hard for ME to get back into the writing biz. I dunno. I'm in limbo and just hanging out for moving day I think :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this post...I love your blog...my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you want...follow me!I wait you and your tips...kiss kiss ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fork is awesome! Is it on a hairclip?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment. Don't be shy.